OCCMS are keen to engage with Senior Instrument Commissioning Engineers who would be available for work from on the 10th - 22nd June. This is for a short term offshore trip mobilising from Aberdeen.
- Review the requirements of the scope and conduct site induction/scope location familiarisation.
- Input to the already produced permits as and where required for the scope.
- Complete the associated functional testing as per the requirements laid out in the completions documentation and any prerequisites identified in the OTP.
- Produce Daily Reports back to OCCMS
- Functionally test the required transmitters and valves, associated equipment ensuring end to end testing and Cause and Effects Testing is completed in entirety
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior/Lead Instrument Commissioning Engineer with a proven background of delivery within O&G Brownfield Modifications for clients within the UKCS.
- Control of Work/PTW processes
- Commissioning of utility and process systems.
- Good knowledge of O&G related SHEQ safe working practices and procedures.
- Good understanding of the completions process and the ability to review / complete related check sheets.
- Experienced in the supervision of personnel and team working
- Offshore experience in a similar role