Commissioning Process Leader
OCCMS are recruiting on behalf of an oil and Gas company who are seeking a Commissioning Process Leader for their contractor offices in Kuala Lumpur. This is on a long term contract basis.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 7 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with OPERCOM and ICAPS, MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
Fore more information please contact Emma.Smart@occms.com