Instrument Commissioning Engineer
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Instrument Commissioning Engineer (or similar role), with a proven background of delivery within O&G Brownfield Modifications arena for clients within the UKCS.
- Control of Work/PTW processes
- Commissioning of utility and process systems.
- Good knowledge of O&G related SHEQ safe working practices and procedures.
- Good understanding of the completions process and the ability to review / complete related check sheets.
- Experienced in the supervision of personnel and team working
- Offshore experience in a similar role
- Support the Senior Instrument Commissioning Technician in the delivery of their functional testing and health check requirements.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork of the installed instrumentation including the ICAPS test sheets.
- Daily communication with the onshore Lead Commissioning Engineer via reporting format through electronic mail will be expected.
- Instrument discipline specific technical delivery and functional testing of documented instrumentation and applicable control elements including but not limited to Logic and SIF testing.
- Delivery of the instrument & controls technical scope’s to be of the expected quality, On Time and within the clients expected level of technical compliance.
- Good communication with platform OCS and Operations Personnel.
- Minimum HNC (HND or Degree Preferred) in Instrumentation and Controls Engineering
- COMPEX Hazardous Area Training (or equivalent).
- BOSIET / UK Offshore Medical (or equivalent)
For more Information
Please contact Emma.Smart@orioneng.com