Lead Commissioning Engineer (Instrument)
OCCMS have a requirement for a Lead Commissioning Engineer (Instrument) that will be required on a contract basis to support multiple projects within the UK.
- Liaise with the assigned Senior Commissioning and Completions Engineers and OCCMS Commissioning Delivery Focal Point.
- Review of the Project Documentation in relation to requirements of the scope.
- Sound technical leadership and track record of leading managing technical teams and reviewing technical procedures relating to Instrumentation & Control commissioning procedures and approval to of those where applicable.
- Competent at delivering work scopes in collaboration with the wider technical team and ability to deliver against key milestones as defined by Contract Sponsor or OCCMS Management and our clients.
- Sound Health and Safety awareness and competent at conveying the requirements to the wider delivery team.
- Sound client interface and management / track record experience of delivering projects through all phases of the lifecycle relating to commissioning execution and delivery. This includes understanding and interpretation of any associated Completions documentation and Commissioning Procedures with a further understanding and oversight of, review and approval to those where applicable.
- Delivery oversight of all project elements including quality and budgetary requirements as per client agreement and associated price constraints.
- Previous experience in a similar lead or managerial position within the Oil & Gas industry
Degree qualified in a technical discipline (HND minimum with relevant & verifiable experience)