Operations Director for OCCMS
This rewarding position will suit an individual who has held a management level role in commissioning and is looking for a challenging and varied position with scope for personal development, travel and progression. Some of the activities that the successful applicant will be responsible for include:
- In conjunction with business development colleagues, develop global leads and deliver technical sales;
- Provide technical and commercial support for tender campaigns and participation in post-tender commercial contract negotiations and acquisition;
- Work on a rechargeable basis to set up new client scopes and the delivery teams;
- Providing ongoing oversight over assigned contracts and scopes ensuring follow through of tender and contract negotiation commitments;
- Client relationship management and CRM system input;
- Manage commercial variations with clients resulting from the execution of the contracted scope or requests to change / amend the contracted scope;
- Participation in meetings and discussions around progressive learning from delivery performance achieved and identifying improvement opportunities;
- Financial performance of assigned contracts in line with approved client purchase orders and target financial performance.
Training will be provided on the OCCMS Quality Management Systems, Processes, Tools and Orbit software.
OCCMS is an established completions and commissioning specialist business that, following sustained growth over several years, is now looking to hire an Operations Director. This is an exciting new role that reports directly to the OCCMS Managing Director and will retain a broad range of responsibilities across technical sales, operations excellence, quality improvement and service levels.
To make your application, please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org