Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator
OCCMS are recruiting on behalf of an oil and Gas company who are seeking a Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator for their contractor offices in Kuala Lumpur. This is on a long term contract basis.
The Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator should have competency in ICAPS, database, reporting, Construction and Commissioning multi-disciplines.
- To define with the CONTRACTOR the Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning procedures
- To follow the good level of completion completion of RFC, AOC and TOM dossiers.
- Follow, assess and monitor ICAPS database and progress
- To ensure that Punch list are managed adequately and ensure that Punch items are closed as per milestones
- Ensure that dossiers are delivered as per Commissioning management (Contractor/Company)
- To define with CONTRACTOR the SS PID Markup and battery Limit
- Assist the contractor to define the commissioning sequences.
- Coordinate Commissioning discipline activities as per CSL requirements
- To adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies.
- To provide reports to Management as required and requested.
- To ensure that PTW system is done as PTW commissioning procedure requirements.
- To ensure a progress efficiency to keep on schedule.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Qualification: HND diploma or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: Minimum 10 years experiences in equivalent Commissioning role in oil & gas industry using OPERCOM® philosophy and ICAPS© software.
- Team Spirit and good communication skills,
- Experienced with OPERCOM and ICAPS, MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
For more information please contact Emma.Smart@occms.com