Process Start-Up Lead
OCCMS are recruiting for a Process Start-up Lead on a contract basis. This role has a combination of home and offshore working. All applicants should have relevant offshore certificates in date.
- Liaise with the assigned Senior Commissioning and Completions Engineers and OCCMS Commissioning Delivery Focal Point.
- Review of the Project Documentation in relation to requirements of the scope.
Sound technical leadership and track record of leading managing technical teams and reviewing technical procedures relating to Instrumentation & Control commissioning procedures and approval to of those where applicable.
- Competent at delivering work scopes in collaboration with the wider technical team and ability to deliver against key milestones as defined by Contract Sponsor or OCCMS Management and our clients.
- Sound Health and Safety awareness and competent at conveying the requirements to the wider delivery team.
- Sound client interface and management / track record experience of delivering projects through all phases of the lifecycle relating to commissioning execution and delivery. This includes understanding and interpretation of any associated Completions documentation and Commissioning Procedures with a further understanding and oversight of, review and approval to those where applicable.
- Delivery oversight of all project elements including quality and budgetary requirements as per client agreement and associated price constraints
Experience & Qualifications:
- Engineering / Technical Based HNC/HND / Relevant experience
- Minimum HNC (HND or Degree Preferred) in Instrumentation and Controls Engineering
- COMPEX Hazardous Area Training (or equivalent).
- BOSIET / UK Offshore Medical (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience as a Process Start-up Lead (or similar role), with a proven background of delivery within O&G Brownfield Modifications arena for clients within the UKCS.
- Control of Work/PTW processes
- Commissioning of utility and process systems.
- Good knowledge of O&G related SHEQ safe working practices and procedures.
- Good understanding of the completions process and the ability to review / complete related check sheets.
- Experienced in the supervision of personnel and team working
- Offshore / Gas Plant experience in a similar role