Senior Commissioning Engineer (Electrical)
OCCMS require an Electrical Commissioning Engineer to mobilise from Aberdeen 1st – 15th August 2022.
- Regular plan updates
- Input to the production of the required test procedures
- Review and define the ICAPS documentation requirements
- Efficient and productive support to the focal point, technical lead and Project Sponsor
- Produce daily reports whilst in offshore phase and issue onshore nightly
- Efficient escalation to onshore leadership and management during the offshore phases
- Liaise with operations and construction teams whilst in offshore phases
- Technician leadership and vendor support / coordination where applicable
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Electrical Commissioning Engineer (or similar role), with a proven background of delivery within O&G Brownfield Modifications for clients within the UKCS.
- Good knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices and procedures.
- Good understanding of the completions process and the ability to review / complete related check sheets.
- Experienced in the supervision of personnel and coupled with a strong team working ethic.
- Offshore experience in a similar supervisory role is required.
- Minimum HNC in Electrical Engineering and / or recognised electrical apprenticeship / trade background plus applicable trade qualification (City & Guilds / BTEC or equivalent).
- COMPEX Hazardous Area Training
- BOSIET / UK Offshore Medical (or equivalent)
- PTW Training
- HAZID / HAZOP experience