Based in our Aberdeen office we now have an excellent opportunity for a Software Developer to join our expanding Completions and Commission Management Services Division.
The successful applicant will assist in the full implementation of software and web-based solutions and will have a strong background in developing mission critical software packages and designing and maintaining databases
The successful candidate will also have relevant qualifications for the successful completion of duties, along with knowledge and understanding of the following areas:
- Managing the maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of equipment and software.
- Liaise with third party suppliers and IT personnel as required to resolve issues.
- Provide telephone-based support for software packages and assist with ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 4.5+
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2016+
- Programming experience of Microsoft Visual Basic .Net, C# and T-SQL.
- Familiarity with web page authoring with ASP.Net
- Database administration and optimisation
- Excellent organisational and written communication skills with a strong customer focus